Flywheel kinetic energy recovery system
- Flywheel/gyroscope functions as a mechanical battery.
- Recycle energy with Flywheel KERS instead of wasting it like standard braking.
- Braking energy is transferred to the flywheel and stored for later acceleration.
- Transfer energy from the flywheel to the drive motor for quick acceleration.
- Reduce the heavy draw on chemical batteries during acceleration.
- Increase range.
- Consume less power grid resources as energy is recycled.
- Much higher energy recapture rate than current regen braking in hybrids.
- Ability to hover at zero speed.
- Greatly improved safety in cornering.
- Our gyro system maintains a fixed plane in space and can be adapted to stabilize other land vehicles as well as hovercraft, watercraft, and helicopters.
TC Prototype #2
Testing rear-wheeled steered Gyro Car